Whether you’re selling your first home or an investment property, our highly experienced conveyancing team are here to guide you through the property transaction every step of the way!
Our property sales experience has allowed us to develop efficient procedures for the transfer of property ownership.
Our systems allow you to complete most of the sales information from the couch at home or on the go via your smart device, email or fax.
Once registered, you can follow the progress of your settlement online and or call us with any questions that you may have.
The legal procedures for selling, transferring ownership, varies between Australian States given differences in State law.
What My Place Conveyancing will do for you:
- Deal with the real estate agent and buyers lawyer/conveyancer on your behalf
- We liaise with the buyers mortgagee
- We deal with the financial institution that holds your mortgage
- We manage the transfer of your property to the buyer
- The MyPlace team will finalise settlement with the buyer’s agent (lawyer/conveyancer) on your behalf
- We make sure that all your vendor (seller) documentation is in order
At MyPlace Conveyancing we provide you with price certainty through a fixed fee.
The work that we undertake for you for the fixed fee will vary in each state in order that we can meet the specific obligations required in that state.
Our fixed fee includes professional fees, GST and searches including:
- Title search
- Planning certificate
- Rates and other outgoings certificates
Other items that are not included in our fixed fee include:
- Building certificates
- Registering caveats
- Applications for lost titles
- Stamp duty refunds
- Deposit release requests
- Cost of Verification of Identity
Our services to you:
- Completion of searches
- Preparing all conveyancing documents
- Explaining specific terms of conditions to you
- Liaison with lender on settlement requirements
- Preparation for settlement including final searches and inquires
- Calculation of settlement amount and report to you
- Booking and attending settlement in person or via an agent
- Post settlement reporting
Each State has different requirements with respect to the witnessing of documents lodged with Land Titles Offices.
Verification of Identity
In order to minimise the incidence of fraud, each state has requirements for verifying your identity during property transactions. This can be completed at an Australia Post outlet.
Verifying your identity is required for both vendors and purchasers
Ready to start? Choose a state to begin the registration process.
* Special Circumstances
There may be circumstances which arise where MyPlace Conveyancing is unable to act for you in your transaction. In most cases this will be able to be determined when your registration information has been received by MyPlace Conveyancing. However, it may also extend to situations where we determine at our discretion that your matter requires more complicated legal advice than we are willing or able to offer. If this occurs MyPlace Conveyancing will notify you that MyPlace Conveyancing is unable to act for you. Any payment made by you for our services will be refunded in these circumstances.