Conveyancing across Australia
We understand the ins and outs of buying and selling property and the significance of your property transaction.
Straight forward conveyancing, sounds too easy… It only takes 3 steps to register and get your transaction underway:
- Register your property details
- Make your payment to commence the process of your property transaction
- Track your status
The MyPlace Conveyancing team will be in contact throughout your property transaction for any further critical information, providing updates every step of the way!
Our fixed fee includes professional fees, GST and searches including:
- Title search
- Planning certificate
- Rates and other outgoings certificates
Other items that are not included in our fixed fee include:
- Owners Corporation/Body Corporate/Strata certificates
- Building certificates
- Registering caveats
- Applications for lost titles
- Stamp duty refunds
- Deposit release requests
- Cost of Verification of Identity
Our services to you:
- Completion of searches
- Preparing all conveyancing documents
- Explaining specific terms of conditions to you
- Liaison with lender on settlement requirements
- Preparation for settlement including final searches and inquires
- Calculation of settlement amount and report to you
- Booking and attending settlement in person or via an agent
- Post settlement reporting
Each State has different requirements with respect to the witnessing of documents lodged with Land Titles Offices.
Verification of Identity
In order to minimise the incidence of fraud, each state has requirements for verifying your identity during property transactions. This can be completed at an Australia Post outlet.
Verifying your identity is required for both vendors and purchasers.
There may be circumstances which arise where MyPlace Conveyancing is unable to act for you in your transaction. In most cases this will be able to be determined when your registration information has been received by MyPlace Conveyancing. However, it may also extend to situations where we determine at our discretion that your matter requires more complicated legal advice than we are willing or able to offer. If this occurs MyPlace Conveyancing will notify you that MyPlace Conveyancing is unable to act for you. Any payment made by you for our services will be refunded in these circumstances.